Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Insurance for Homeowners Throughout Florida
A home is not only an investment but also a safe spot for you and your family to grow. It is important to protect your home with the proper insurance so your family can live without worry that bad weather will put you in debt.
The agents at Nolan Family Insurance Agency are experienced and dedicated to matching you with a policy that suits your home and your family. We will help you compare rates and policies so you can find the best policy.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Different areas of home insurance are designed to cover different dangers that can face your family and your home. The main coverages available under a basic home insurance policy include:
- Dwelling Coverage: This provides compensation if the home’s physical structure is damaged due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke or vandalism.
- Personal Belongings Coverage: This provides compensation if your physical belongings are lost or damaged due to fire, smoke, lightning, theft or vandalism.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage that may occur on your home’s property. If someone falls down the stairs, for example, liability insurance can help cover their medical bills as well as protect you from a lawsuit regarding the injury.
- Additional Living Expenses: This coverage – known as ALE - helps with the cost related to temporarily moving if your home is rendered uninhabitable by a disaster.
Additional Coverages to Consider
While home insurance policies cover a wide range of risks, a basic policy won’t cover everything. You may need additional coverage in order to protect your home and family completely. Additional coverages may include:
- Policy Floaters: Home insurance policy floaters, sometimes known as policy endorsements, can be added to your policy to cover items and risks that are normally excluded. For example, many home insurance policies have limited coverage for expensive items — such as jewelry, furs and art. Policy floaters can help cover these items.
- Flood Insurance: Home insurance policies also exclude damage caused by flooding. However, you can purchase a flood insurance policy to cover damages to your home and belongings caused by natural flooding.
- Umbrella Liability Insurance: This insurance fills in gaps left by your other liability policies.
Protect Your Home Today
It is never too early to protect your home. Connect with an agent from Nolan Family Insurance Agency at (941) 639-1122 today or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Homeowners Insurance Questions
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need?
The amount of home insurance you need depends on certain factors, including the value of your home. Your insurance needs may not be equal to that of your neighbors. In general, it is recommended that you carry 100% of your home’s total replacement cost value in home insurance.
How Much Should Homeowners Insurance Cost Per Month?
The average cost of home insurance varies greatly depending on various factors. Your location, credit score, the value of your home, coverage limits, deductible, claims history and other factors can all affect the cost of your home insurance. Fill out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on home insurance.
Do I Really Need Homeowners Insurance?
Although home insurance isn’t usually required by state or federal law, you should still insure your home. Not only do most lenders require insurance on homes with a mortgage, but you also don’t want to find yourself responsible for thousands of dollars in repairs after an accident. Insurance helps cover you from possible financial loss in case your home is damaged or destroyed.
Do I Need To Buy Home Insurance Before Closing?
In general, you should have home insurance by the time you close on a home. This is because you want to be covered before you even step inside.
You may also be interested in…